ENEOS Holdings, Inc. and the ENEOS Group (hereinafter referred to as the "ENEOS Group") promises to appropriately treat personal information as follows based on the ENEOS Group Philosophy and the ENEOS Group Code of Conduct.
01Personal information protection system
We have created and maintain a system designed to property protect user information. We have also established a compliance program, which is continually implemented and updated, that requires board members and employees to protect personal information.
02Managing personal information security
We are careful that users’ personal information is managed security when acquiring, using, storing and canceling/deleting said information, and we ensure that the information will not be leaked nor wrongly accessed.
03Clarifying the purpose of use
When acquiring personal information, we clarify its intended purpose of use along with who has access to it, and then either inform or publicly disclose said purpose of use to the user. We will not use your personal information for any purpose outside the scope of that required to fulfill the specified purpose of use.
04Information sharing, disclosure and management
As a rule, we do not share personal information with third parties. However, in the circumstances listed hereafter, personal information may be shared with or disclosed to a third party. In these circumstances, we impose on the third party the same responsibility of appropriately handling the information as we are subject to.
- If permission has been granted by the user
- If the information is to be shared with a separate entity with which we have a confidentiality agreement and when required to fulfill the ENEOS Holdings Group’s objectives
- If personal information is to be shared with a specific entity, such as a company, and when this has been publicly disclosed or the user has been informed of such
- If the information must be shared or disclosed for legal reasons
- If a national institution or other public organization requests the information to prevent physical or financial danger to the user or another third part
05Handling of inquires and requests for the disclosure, change, or stoppage of use of personal information
If a user contacts us about the handling of their personal information or requests that we disclose, change, or stop using their personal information, we will handle their inquiry or request quickly and properly after first verifying their identity.
Personal information on this website
01Collection of personal information
In line with the outlined purpose and in accordance with using this website’s services, we may ask users for the following information. A user’s personal information will not be used for any reason other than its intended purpose of use.
- The user’s name, email address, zip code, address, telephone number, company name etc.
02Use of cookie and Web beacon
We use cookie and Web beacon for the following reasons. Note that cookie and Web beacon cannot be used to ascertain an individual user’s identity.
- To prevent users who use our membership services from having to input their password each time they visit this website
- To statistically process data on users’ activity on this website for the purpose of improving our services
- To provide users with services that are relevant to their interests and to customize services to satisfy each individual user
It is the technology for saving and reusing the information about the user who accessed the website.
It is the technology for measuring how many times access was performed to the specific page.
03Use of user access logs
We may use the IP address of users’ computers for the following reasons. Note that IP addresses cannot be used to ascertain an individual user’s identity.
- To identify the source of and solve any server related problems that arise
- For administration of this website
04Receipt of cookie
Your browser can be set to block cookie or to display a warning message when cookie are received.
Most services on this website can be used without cookie. However, without cookie the services may be limited, and you may not be able to use some services.
To protect users’ personal information, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is used by the following services on this website.
- Online inquiry forms
06Changes to personal information protection policies and notice of changes
These policies may be changed in part or in whole. Notice of any changes will be posted on this website.
Personal information used within our transfer and product delivery businesses
To facilitate the transfer of funds between customers and parties to transactions, we collect personal information from both customers and parties to transactions. This information is not used for any other purpose.